So I know I’ve kinda dropped off the map since summer. Life’s been a bit busy, and I have a bunch of drafts languishing in “editing purgatory” right now, but a quick rundown of life:
- Work continues to be good, interesting, and busy.
- There were several major Typhoons that hit Japan in the last couple weeks
- I managed to hit 5k of non-stop running with one of those C25K apps. I wake up at about 4 every morning to run for an hour or so, and I’ve managed to drop a couple pounds in the process.
- I contracted Strep Throat, was feverish for several days, and in pretty rough shape for about a week. I’m better now, but it set me back a couple of weeks of progress on my running (meaning that my endurance dropped sharply, and I’ll have to re-train myself back up), so that’s sad.
- Since summer 6 of my co-workers have gone of extended leave due to work-related stress. Kids, man.
Anyhow, I’ll (hopefully) get my ass back into gear to actually push out some articles soon.